Cyber Security for Critical Assets APAC Summit returns to Singapore on 26th-27th April for a 3rd edition of expert knowledge exchange on cyber security!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join forces with 100+ IT & OT security experts across the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Government, Renewables, Healthcare, Maritime, Pharmaceutical, Mining & Utility industries.
Strengthen your cyber security strategy and benchmark your digital maturity with thought leaders from the likes of BHP, Chevron, DHL, Puma Energy, Shell, SKYJET Airlines and Thiess. Learn from a range of interactive sessions like panel discussions, roundtables, presentations, group discussions and case studies, and enjoy over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and dedicated networking breaks.
Agenda highlights include:
- Developing and Deploying Effective CNI Incident Response Playbooks and Processes
- Digitalisation vs Security: Finding the Right Balance
- How IoT is Challenging Security and How to React
- Building A Threat Identification Program to Better Manage Risk
- A Framework for Improving Cybersecurity Discussions Within Organisations
- Elevating Cyber Security on the Regional Policy Agenda
- And more!
Check your (ISC)2 SG registered email for complimentary access code to the event!
*Offer is valid for operators of critical infrastructure only. Cyber security vendors and consultants do not qualify but can save 20% with the code MP-20.